Tuesday 19 May 2009

The MNW experience shared...

Hi folks! Just to let you all know that I was asked, recently, to do a piece about the experience of being published by MNW for the Juxtabook blog. If anybody's interested, it's now up here. It would be great if any of you felt like leaving a few words in the comments trail as I'm sure to have left things out and each of us will have a different perspective, obviously. Also, do let me know if you think I've said anything controversial - I've tried not to but one person's innocuous comment is another person's red rag!
Hope everybody's writing is thriving?

9 comments:

Frances Garrood said...

A really good article, Alis, which pretty well says it all. Thank you for doing this on our behalf.

no said...

Cool, Alis.

mattfwcurran.com Web Admin said...

Great article, Alis. This pretty much sums it all up.

It really is odd that critics like to take a pop at MNW - shows that some of the literati are completely out of touch.

Maggie Dana said...

Super article, Alis. I just added my two cents' worth.

Tim Stretton said...

That's a really good article, Alis. You've captured the feel of being a MNW writer as well as the facts. Great stuff!

Alis said...

Thanks guys, much appreciated!

Eliza Graham said...

I added a comment, too.

Brian McGilloway said...

It's a very thoughtful reflection on the imprint, Alis, particularly your point about the accessibility of Will and Sophie, (without whom, of course...)

Ann Weisgarber said...

Nice job, Alis, and thank you for expressing what so many of us feel about MNW. I posted a comment on the blog.