Thursday 12 March 2009

Maggie Dana, hobnobbing with the stars...

Over on my blog, I recently posted something about Kirk Douglas and his new, very-limited-run one-man show.

MNW's own Maggie Dana dropped a comment mentioning she'd once had her picture taken with Douglas at the post-premiere party for Spartacus. And she wasn't kidding, either--there she is with Kirk's arm around her, on the bio page of her website. Check it out. She makes a stunning serving wench.

Oh, and by the way, if you're one of the MNW folk and your own blog/website/whatever isn't already posted on our side bar, mention it so we can add you. (Note that Mags is now over there for the next time someone needs to find her).

3 comments:

Tim Stretton said...

Hey, that's impressive, Maggie. The documentary evidence makes it even better!

Maggie Dana said...

David, thanks for adding me to the sidebar ... and for that marvelous article about Kirk Douglas. He's the last of a great group of stars--Burt Lancaster, Robert Mitchum, Richard Widmark. I'm old enough to miss them all. Haven't cottoned onto the current crop at all, but that's probably because, despite having worked in the film industry, I don't much care for films. Give me a good book any day!

Ellie said...

I've seen that photo, too! It's great.