Monday 26 May 2008

Just When You Thought It Was Safe To Go Back Online


Hi folks


Following hot on the heels of the aural assault of the Pan Macmillan Podcast, Borders TV is now hosting an interview in which I answer questions on Gallows Lane, the Devlin series, its setting and future direction, with a surfeit of 'kind of's and 'umms'. You can view a face made for radio at http://www.bookzone.tv/


Or, if you want, you can watch interviews with Karen Rose, Louise Penny and Peter Lovesey instead. You decide!

4 comments:

David Isaak said...

Wow, an interview in real time? Lord spare me from such a fate!

But I'll happily listen to yours...

Tim Stretton said...

Brian, I'm enjoying your slow but steady takeover of the UK crime establishment. I look forward to the day when thirty-foot pictures of your face stare out at us from every billboard in the country...

no said...

And I'm looking forward to the time when some other book gets described as 'McGilloway-esque'...

mattfwcurran.com Web Admin said...

Wow, Brian, that's fantastic.

But a bit nerve-wracking too? I get sweaty palms when I'm interviewed on the radio and even then no one can see me. But TV... I would be tempted to get a stand-in. Or Ricky Gervais (I apparently look a little like him).

Any chance you'll be able to get a recording of the interview loaded on the internet?