Tuesday 2 November 2010

Radio 4 Story

I hope you don't mind my interrupting the round robin for a short post just to say that BBC Radio 4 are airing a new Devlin short story tomorrow afternoon at 3.30pm as part of the Red Herrings series. The story, In Pursuit of the Uneatable, is read by Eugene O'Hare and will be available to listen on iplayer here for seven days after broadcast.

The other two stories in the series, which starts today, are by Lynda La Plante and Andrew Taylor and are well worth catching if you get a chance.

8 comments:

Alis said...

Thanks Brian and congratulations on your BBC debut!

Frances Garrood said...

Congratulations, Brian! You're in very impressive company (and so of course are they).

Deborah Swift said...

Thanks for letting us know, I'll definitely catch it. Great stuff.

Eliza Graham said...

Will try and get this!

cv writing service said...

.

David Isaak said...

Oh, that is so very cool.

(Alas, that's not on my radio dial here.)

David Isaak said...

Boy, am I slow, or what? I'll just go to the website like you suggested.

Brian McGilloway said...

Thanks folks - I appreciate the support.