Wednesday 20 May 2009

Blog URLs

Faye L. BoothThe links list in the right hand sidebar of this community blog is great for keeping tabs on everyone's main websites, but I thought it might be an idea to have a place for everyone to post the addresses of their blogs. For many of us of course our blog is our website (I fall into that category myself these days, although I didn't used to), but there are quite a few MNWers in that link list to the right who only have their domain listed, so it might be nice for us to collect our blog URLs together in one place. That way we can expand our blog reading lists!

If you know of a MNWer past or present who doesn't really monitor this community (and therefore probably won't see this post), you can post their blog address yourself if they don't mind, or poke them into posting it themselves.

So yes - comment to this entry with the URL of your blog - not your domain unless it forwards to your blog, or you have a dedicated blog page there. If you're looking for MNWers to add to your reading list, watch this space and hope they comment with their addresses! I'll add my own as the first comment to get things started.

3 comments:

Faye L. Booth said...

As for me, http://www.fayelbooth.co.uk forwards to my blog these days, so you can use that URL, or just go straight to http://fayelbooth.blogspot.com!

David Isaak said...

I try to keep both (websites as well as blogs) on the sidebar of my own blog. Maybe we should post both on the sidebar here as well? (Perhaps in two separate sections?)

Faye L. Booth said...

That's a possibility. It's just now occurred to me that a lot of the people who post here may only use their Blogger account to contribute to this group blog, so perhaps there are fewer stray blogs about than I thought...