Tuesday 12 August 2008

Attack on London

I know Alis has blogged about The Big Green Bookshop in the past. I'm going to be there on Saturday 6th September reading from Light Reading for Gold Dust magazine's party. If you wanna come along and heckle you are very welcome.

Here's the details:

You are all invited to come along for another evening of readings, drinks & music to celebrate 4 years of Gold Dust magazine.

Time: from 7pm

Date: 6 September 2008

Venue:
The Big Green Bookshop
Unit 1, Brampton Park Road,
Wood Green
London
N22 6BG

5 comments:

Ann Weisgarber said...

Aliya, this sounds like fun and is another reason why I wish it weren't such a big leap from the States to the UK.

Good luck and I hope that crowds line up at the Big Green, ready and anxious to buy "Light Reading".

no said...

Thanks Ann. I'm hoping for free booze myself, but some book-buying punters would be nice too.

Len Tyler said...

Sorry I won't be there - it's almost our local bookshop - but we're away then. It's a great venue. Give my best wishes to Simon and Tim.

no said...

Will do, Len!

Frances Garrood said...
This comment has been removed by the author.