Monday 21 December 2009

Calling all debut MNW authors...

Especially Terence Morgan and Ciara Hegarty, since we know you exist.

We'd like to interview you and do a little publicity thing on all new Macmillan New Writing books when they come out. If you'd like to join in, please get in touch with Tim Stretton or David Isaak (both easiest to do by clicking on the preceding links. For Tim, use the Contact the Author link on his web page. For David, use the "Email" link below his profile.)

That goes for any of you we haven't heard about yet, too. I mean, I know writers are introverted, but c'mon, speak up and let us know where you are...

4 comments:

Ellie said...

Yes, don't be shy!

Eliza

Anonymous said...

Hi...
Ciara here - I definitely exist! I've discovered this blog by accident and it's fab! You seem like a really lovely bunch of people and it'd be great to get to know you all. I emailed matt to ask him how to join but then read on and am not sure he's still on here much :/
Anyway, back to my scribbling (is it just me or are all writers nocturnal?!)
Ciara Hegarty

mattfwcurran.com Web Admin said...

Hi Ciara

Just in case this has been missed - I've invited you to the blog and should get an e-mail soon to activate access.

By the way, congratulations on the new book (I hope it does well) and please contact Tim or David if you haven't done so already so they can set up an interview for the launch of The Road to the Sea.

best wishes

Matt Curran

Ciara said...

Thanks Matt :) Would be interesting to know if others were as nervous as me when their first book came out?!!!!! I wish I'd used a pseudonym now lol - ahh well, too late!

Ciara